The AgCareers.com Internship Program Benchmark provides a student evaluation of your company’s internship program in an industry benchmarking format. AgCareers.com collects information from your interns in a two-part survey, to assess their expectations going into their internship, and their feedback on the experience at the conclusion.
AgCareers.com handles the work for you, collecting data in an anonymous form. You gain invaluable feedback from your interns! You’ll receive two reports from us, one during the internship and a final afterwards.
Learn more about the 2021 Internship Program Benchmark here. Interested in participating? Email email@example.com.
About the Internship Program Benchmark:
- How many other internships did you consider?
- How did you find the interview process?
- What made you decide on this internship?
- What are 3 things we can do to make this a great internship?
- How would you rate the duties/responsibilities of this internship?
- Were you provided with a final review?
- What level of compensation did you receive for this internship?
- What would you suggest for improvements for future interns?
- Have you been formally or informally offered another internship or full time offer with this organization?
To participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation of participation must be received by June 1st. The first survey is distributed in late May/early June of each year.