!!Now offering a SIGN ON BONUS of $2,500!!
Starting wages range from $22/hr - $24/hr
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first. We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join our company at our Doniphan, NE production facility. We offer all the benefits that a Fortune 500 company has to offer while also providing a community feel. Production Technicians perform a variety of tasks associated with general plant operations, warehousing, and field activities that will evolve with each season throughout the year.
We are looking for candidates who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have a stable work history. Candidates from all industry backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
- Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Enjoy competitive wages ranging from $22 - $24 based on qualifications, education, and experience.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits; new hires start with 4 weeks off each year. We also have excellent paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your FIRST day of employment.
- And much, much more!
Responsibilities – What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Run a variety of process equipment.
- Ensure compliance with Quality Plan Work Instructions and Quality Plan requirements.
- Collect and record data for continuous improvement projects and production records.
- Support preventative maintenance (PM) and other general repair efforts.
- Assist with warehousing activities including forklift operation.
- Use automation and computerized systems to perform work tasks (computers, iPads, etc).
- Perform field management activities such as scouting, field maintenance, logistical planning and maintain relationships with external partners (growers, contractors, etc).
- Assist with harvest activities such as preparation, seed sampling, truck unloading, and other relevant processes (depending upon crop) as well as leading work areas.
- Various other duties as assigned.
Requirements – Who You Are:
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- You are willing and able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation: Climb and/or work in elevated areas, Stand and sit for extended periods, Work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions, Lift up to 50 lbs, and perform work that involves repetitive motion and/or repetitive lifting.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- You are comfortable with technology (computers, iPads, etc), have good computer skills and are experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- You have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have high attention to detail, can multitask, maintain an organized workplace and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You value health and safety! You will always work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures to ensure you and your colleagues go home safely every day.
- You are proactive, communicate concerns, and are accepting of change.
- You are legally able to work in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- You have a valid US driver’s license so you are able to drive a company vehicle to field locations when needed.
- You have your High School Diploma or GED.
- You are willing/able to work shifts and overtime hours including weekend work as needed during seasonal peaks to support production demand.
Preferences – It Would Be Great If You Have:
- Associate degree or two-year Trade School Degree.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles such as 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work.
- WMS and SAP/ERP system experience.
- Forklift operation experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!