For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Electrician - Lincoln, NE
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and diagnose electrical problems
- Perform routine electrical repair projects and preventative maintenance on production equipment such as breaker boxes, motor leads and lighting fixtures
- Assist in the installation and wiring of new/modified electrical equipment
- Maintain accurate and thorough inventory of electrical parts and related manuals
- Monitors plant motors and starters, checking for hot spots and completing required reports
- Select, install and pull wiring to required equipment locations; making connections, testing circuitry and performing related installation processes of low and medium voltage to 480V
- Maintain current automation equipment and PLC's throughout the facility
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Committed to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Class A journeyman's license (Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years instrumentation experience and/or equivalent degree or schooling (industrial or commercial setting); able to run conduit, troubleshoot, read blue prints
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position including but not limited to: able to lift up to 50lbs, stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time, squat/kneel, climb stairs/ladders, operate vibrating equipment/power tools/assistive transfer devices, work in a variety of environmental conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc)
- Excellent communication & organizational skills; able to collaborate with colleagues and management teams to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Willing to improve technical skills through on-the-job and/or outside training
- Willing to work shift and weekends as needed
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.