Well industry respected privately held feed and nutrition solutions company is seeking an individual to be the technical leader of their poultry nutrition division. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical support leadership, training, and assist in the implementation of new technical and product strategies, RD, poultry nutrition team leadership and overall division direction. The desired individual must be self-starter, industry rapport, with an entrepreneurial spirit. This nutrition company offers a flexible and creative culture, innovative thought process to the market and top performing product line-up. Strong financially stable firm with solid industry presents in the overall poultry industry. The ideal candidate will have PhD in Non-Ruminant Nutrition with Poultry career emphasis, strong background in feeds, feedstuffs, commodities and feed additives, RD, with a minimum of 10 proven years of solid industry success and proven performance in sales tech support as well as product development.
Requirements and role
• 10+ years of poultry background and corresponding technical experience
• A minimum of a PhD graduate degree in nutrition with poultry focus
• Demonstrated track record of success in technical poultry science practical application
• Product RD, development and university research relationships
• Ability to assess, analyze, and problem solve commercial large production challenges function
• Keep up to date with industry topics and direction
• Strong team leadership experience, industry rapport and background
Focus is on Regional Sales Field Technical Support, University Relationship Development, New Product Development, Technical Communication with Target Groups - Private Consultants and Large System Nutritionist, Integrated Producers, Research Project Management, Quality Control and Assurance.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the Nutrition Leadership Team with a strong company that has vision, plan and resources to increase their footprint in the poultry industry of North America.
Keywords: Poultry, turkeys, chickens, monogastric, nutrition, feed, sales, consulting, rations, ingredients, additives, management, research, US, North America, technical support, sales management, team, leadership
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Poultry Nutritionist job.