Manufacturing Engineer What are we looking for?
A Manufacturing Engineer that cares about people. That can work on the floor with the production staff and improve processes, quality, and factory layout. We are looking for someone that is geared towards growing business and open to change. If this fits your skill set, let"s talk about this position.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and evaluating integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination. Qualifications:
• Demonstrated success working across departments
• Excellent working knowledge of 3D CAD Modeling Programs
• Technical background
• Excellent teamwork skills General Job Responsibilities:
• Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization
• Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities
• Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control
• Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency
• Develop, coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs
• Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards
• Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities
• Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization
• Ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems
• Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan
• Ensure manufacturing issues are taken to root cause and a proper solution is implemented
• Keep abreast on the latest technology for fabrication, machining, welding, etc. to stay on the leading edge of methods to increase efficient manufacturing
Job Keywords: Manufacturing engineering, manufacturing engineer, welding, fabricating, machining, machinery manufacturing, improve processes, factory layout, quality, 3D CAD Modeling Programs
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Manufacturing Engineer job.