Nutrify is the purchasing department of The Wenger Group and specializes in feed ingredient re-sale and distribution for the feed industry. Nutrify is looking to hire a Procurement Administrator to provide operational support as the company continues to grow.
The Procurement Administrator position is designed to support Nutrify's operations. This role is responsible for supporting the purchasing team with daily checks and reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of information being transacted through the systems. The day-to-day responsibilities of this position will be comprised of working closely with grain and ingredient suppliers, the Buying team, and the Accounts Payable team to ensure payments for grain/ingredients are being correctly processed. In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, the Procurement Administrator will also be asked to analyze data and create reports to aid the team's purchasing strategies. This position will be involved in developing new business processes and improving those already in place. The Procurement Administrator must have an analytical mindset and must be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
What your day looks like:
• Review daily reports to ensure accuracy of inventory and receipt information.
• Match supplier invoices and liaise with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment of vendor invoices.
• Assist vendors with the vendor approval/registration process.
• Establish and maintain buyer and supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
• Provide broad business support through analysis and reporting of financial and operational information.
• Generate detailed reporting for suppliers as requested.
• Document new and pre-existing business processes and policies.
• Provide contract/receipt/payment related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
• Identify improvements in the reporting process and contribute to the continued success of the business.
• Support the Purchasing and Nutrify teams with all administrative tasks.
• Assist Logistics team with scheduling deliveries.
• Coordinate and enter direct ship orders.
• Pull and file receipt paperwork as needed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Who you are:
• Ability to understand and work within a purchasing organization by understanding the main components of each area in the company
• JD Edwards skills preferred
• Flexibility to changing priorities
• Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Other duties as assigned
What is your Physical Requirements:
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. repeatedly and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
• Ability to climb ladders and work in high places
• Ability to work in confined spaces
• Ability to work in dusty conditions
Who you are:
Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Proven analytical background
• High degree of accuracy, attention to detail
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications required (Excel, PowerBI)
• Ability to learn multiple software systems
• Must be able to multi-task
• Strong organizational skills
• Flexible to changing priorities
• Highly effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
• High sense of accountability and follow-through
• Must be able to work as a team towards a common goal
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Desire for self-improvement and professional growth
For all full-time team members, we offer full medical, dental and vision insurance. All team members are eligible to participate in a 401(k) Plan with an employer match, Basic Life & AD&D, Voluntary Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending, Employee Referral Bonus, Safety Bonus, Meat Bonus, Easter Hams, Thanksgiving Turkeys, Annual Outing, Tuition Reimbursement, Wenger Sponsorship Program, Uniform and/or Corporate Wear, Tool and Boot Allowances, Recognition Awards. Each team member has the potential to earn a yearly bonus based on the achievement of company goals.
**Eligibility is dependent upon position, level, years of service, company performance, and Executive Team approval**
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer a professional working environment and a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The Wenger Group is a drug-free workplace. All positions require candidates to pass a pre-employment drug test.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Register for your free AgCareers.com account to receive exclusive information and features.
Follow Company Alert×
Follow Company Alert Saved
Follow Company Alert