An employee-owned company with more than $4 billion in sales, Scoular employs more than 1,000 people in over 100 offices and facilities in North America, Asia, and other locations world-wide. For over 127 years, feed and food customers have been counting on Scoular's experts to create safe and reliable supply chain solutions for end-users and suppliers of grain, feed ingredients, and food ingredients around the globe.
The Master Data Administrators will have the responsibility for the process of creating and maintaining all the master data elements used within the Master Data Hub and other data sources. This person will interface with various functional areas to ensure that accurate master data is being generated, entered in the system, and maintained as per "Governance" guidelines. Responsibilities include but are not limited to setting-up, maintaining and optimizing all master data for customers, vendors, producer lien maintenance and banking verifications and account setups.
- Maintain and verify all data related for customers, vendors, producer liens and banking elements according to the defined master data rules
- Provide training, as needed, to ensure compliance and necessary redundancies.
- Maintain all fields and develop and champion the consistency and accuracy of all data in the system.
- Adhere to a workflow process for required escalation/ approval steps where required in line with governance guidelines.
- Analyze the data within the MD hub, and cleanse errors within the Centralized Data System source/destination transactional systems.
- Ability to provide high levels of service to functions with adherence to request turn around target timelines and feedback to users.
Data Integrity and Compliance
- Assist in identifying possible streamline capabilities on all areas of Master Data inputs and governance processes
- Assist in testing newly designed system(s) / processes to ensure accuracy and identify and implement potential improvements
- Clean and/or improve master data attributes, when directed, by updating out-of-date and managing redundant data.
- Work directly with internal business partners to ensure data submissions are compliant with standardized processes, troubleshoot, identify data quality, and process improvement opportunities.
- Provide input and guidance regarding master data and data quality standards and processes.
- Assist in creating a Data Dictionary for the different areas of data, and ensuring it is maintained.
Identifying Concerns and resolution of issues
- Proactively escalate issues and risks through appropriate channels.
- Work daily with team members to transact and update Master Data in the MD hub and prioritize requests for data entry/ data maintenance.
- Identify, analyze and report/resolve data issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Continuously improve processes and help achieve sustained higher levels of accuracy and cleanliness across the MD hub source/destination systems
The Scoular Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years ERP Master Data Management experience and use of workflow tools
- 6 months of related experience in a clerical function
- Agricultural / Grain Trading process experience is preferred
- Must have a history of employment stability
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to effectively handle details
- Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to interact with a diverse customer base