Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
In Syngenta, we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business, we embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.
- Organization change consulting - supporting HRBPs with reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions regarding system interdependencies, data requirements, and lead times
- Mass change expert - Advise global and regional HR team members on the available tools, processes and requirements to successfully complete medium to large scale changes
- Data quality champion - manage data quality metrics, develop and drive data quality campaigns, supervise corrective actions
- Reporting and Analytics champion - advise on and drive adoption of self-service reporting, sources of data for analytics, propose improvements to standard reports
- Data literacy champion - Train and communicate key messages on the meaning, use and implications of data within HR processes and systems
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- 8 - 10 years' experience in Functional, Operational & Solution front within the HR Domain.
- Experience working with Workday System.
- Has held key consulting position with intensive Stakeholder interaction at Global Level within the HR Tower and working across the other Departments as a solution /Change management Consultant
- Experience in program and project management
- Has experience in multi-national company in a virtual environment.
- Excellent communications skills and stakeholder engagement and change management
- Agile way of working.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in HR Shared Services (HRSS) is preferable..
- Full time/ Permanent
- Location: Pune, India