Business Process Analyst, HR
The BPA HR will support at least 3 to 4 process towers (HR Administration, Organization Management, Total Compensation, Recruitment, Talent Development, Learning and Development, and Performance Management) by providing analysis and consultation on the use of the approved HR data model. Specifically the incumbent will:
- The key technology skill required for this profile would be Workday - at least 3 years of work experience in workday configuration, preferably from implementation to steady state
- Experience in Configuration of business processes within workday
- Screen all assigned processes for risks, issues and opportunities for sustainable improvements. Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide analysis and support to approved HR projects, to include testing scenario development and requisite data maintenance.
- Work with Business Process Consultants to review new processes and also improve existing business processes
- Translate business requirements into requirement specifications to enable the delivery of technically sustainable solutions
- Manage process documentation as an important part of the overall enterprise business architecture
- Provide consultation for the integration of employee master data as a result of mergers or acquisitions.
- Guide the HR Services teams and their strategic partners through HR MDM process change management.
- Design, develop and maintain security roles
- Perform analysis for reporting/audit requests
- Communicate and translate workday authorization requirements among business process owners.
- Compliance and Security related policies, procedures, control sets, and best practices.
- Experiential knowledge of workday upgrades, project management and experience in partner management
- the candidate should be willing to support time zones and work in shifts
About this Job:
List any Functional or Leadership Competency related specifically to this job
- Judgment: Analyzes information, guidelines, and requirements from different sources to evaluate alternatives and make effective judgments. Draws accurate, useful conclusions from financial, business, and quantitative information. Makes timely and sound decisions on everyday issues and problems by applying accurate logic, appropriate knowledge, expertise, and common sense.
- Execution & Results Orientation: Manages work and work performance, holding everyone accountable to effectively and efficiently completing work responsibilities. Demonstrates initiative and a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, meeting or exceeding goals, and acting on opportunities to create value.
- Collaboration: Fosters a sense of collaboration and works effectively with others across the organization, including in a remote team working environment, to achieve goals. Facilitates interaction of co-workers and external partners. Creates an environment for honest and open discussion of issues.
- Consultancy: Has sound commercial awareness and the ability to provide insights and expertise for clients and project teams in the context of proposed solutions and approaches
- Collaborative working: Contributes to the team and seeks ideas and efforts of team members to improve performance
- Strategic insight: Diagnoses trends and critical relationships. Uses data, logical analysis and insight to pinpoint underlying issues
- Communication: Engages and involves the listener by attending to their expressed concerns and needs
- Stakeholder management: Develops relationships with key decision makers and influencers. Gains trust and respect of project teams and manages conflict
- Service management: Recognizes customer needs and initiates actions to meet these
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- 6-8 years of experience. Out of which 4 years into workday and rest could be other technologies like SAP, Taleo, Sum total, any other HR systems
- At least 3-4 workday end-to-end implementation or steady state operations experience
- Expertise in business process management, process design methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to relate to both a process and service orientated environment and apply their associated principles to all aspects of work performed within
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Certification in workday would be preferred
- Preferred Master's General Management or IT , Bachelors in technology (BE, BCA, MCA)