Syngenta is a leading agricultural company helping to enable millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through biotechnology and the development of crop innovation solutions, our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work to transform agriculture.
Purpose of the position:
- Responsible for the coordination and performance of the tasks defined for the pollination of vegetable crops (specific pruning, human resources and necessary materials, transmitting needs of the crop, etc.)
- Coordination of the analysis of the materials produced in the station to guarantee the health of our seeds following the established protocols.
- Management of available seed stock and management of selections and seed crops.
- Sampling and elaboration of molecular markers.
- Seed health SHE Routin -cucurbits.
- Plant health samples
- Routine sampling PepMv (superbulk)
- Additional Information:
- Indefinite contract.
- Location: El Ejido Station, Almería.
- Hours: Workday 40 hours a week, Monday to Saturday.
- Main hours, Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:15 pm.
- In pollination season 7 hours a day, from Monday to Saturday.
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of pollination and seed management.
- FPI or FPII or Module of Middle Degree or Higher degree of agricultural training or years of equivalent experience.
- English: B1, oral and written communication skills.
- Computer science: good use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Teams)
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 09/28/20