Exciting new positions available at AAco
- Was established in 1824.
- Is the oldest continuously operating company in Australia.
- Currently operates 19 cattle stations, 2 feedlots and 3 farms.
- Is the custodian of over 7.2 million hectares (about 1.1% of Australia’s land mass).
- Is the largest beef cattle Company in Australia with over 500 staff.
- Run 485,000 beef cattle.
- Beef customers include both domestic and export consumers.
- Became a publicly listed company on August 10, 2001.
- Is managed from Brisbane with regional management located on each station. Committed to being an industry leader in developing its operating systems using the world's best practices.
- Has company wide accreditation through the CattleCare quality assurance program.
- Feedlots are quality assured and registered to produce cattle in compliance with the Meat Standards of Australia grading system.
- Feedlots and backgrounding areas have received environmental awards.
- Has one of Australia’s leading composite breeding programs.
- Has an established track record of environmentally sensitive land use and was one of the first companies to employ its own field rangelands officer.
- Has expanded into value-adding beef through the AAco Beef Group and Chefs Partner
And now AAco are looking for people to work for them…
- Grader Drivers,
- Home Tutors,
- Feedlot Staff,
- Feedmill Operators
AACo is looking for people who are self-motivated and possess an enthusiastic attitude towards living and working on a station or a feedlot. If this sounds like you, apply for a role at AAco, Australia’s largest agribusiness.
Apply for an exciting new position at AAco