10 Reasons You Need to Be at The Roundtable
August 7-9, 2018 • Tulsa, Oklahoma
The 16th Annual AgCareers.com Ag & Food HR Roundtable is just around the corner and the early bird registration discount is only available through this Friday, June 22! The Roundtable is the premier North American event for HR and educational professionals in agriculture.
Here are ten reasons why every agribusiness business leader, human resource professional, university/college career services staff and association representative should attend:
- Valuable insights on work, education and development from agricultural HR and collegiate experts, along with renowned speakers, including distinguished scholars, agriculture influencers, sought-after consultants, strategists and executives.
- Diversity, sexual harassment, digital recruitment, and more imperative topics are on the agenda. Past participants suggested topics and a committee of industry peers on the organizing committee selected subjects. Topics were suggested by past participants and requested specifically by a committee of industry peers on the organizing committee.
- Create your own customized learning experience by choosing from concurrent sessions related to Recruitment, HR Management, Professional Development, and Workplace Development.
- Earn 8.75 credit hours from HRCI and SHRM. The Roundtable is pre-approved for (General) recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) and PDCs through SHRM.
- Gain knowledge outside of your industry sector. Not all ag employees are industry experts, so this event is helpful to gain insight into the industry as a whole. The “State of the Union” presentation will lay the valuable groundwork by providing high-level economic insights into the industry, and an up-to-date refresher for veterans.
- Efficient mode for accomplishing college recruiting initiatives. The Roundtable is a cost-effective way for industry and college/university professionals to interact, establishing a connection for recruitment programs, internships, and talent development. Check out who’s already registered.
- Change of scenery: Explore the American West! This year we’re venturing to beautiful Tulsa, Oklahoma, hosted by our University Partner, Oklahoma State University. Take a short bus ride to Stillwater to check out the campus during the optional tour.
- Discover an unparalleled collection of Native American art during the Networking Dinner at the Gilcrease Museum. You’ll also have additional time to make connections with fellow attendees at the Welcome Reception, optional Table Topics breakfast, and the new “What’s the Takeaway” breakfast.
- Take-away tips you can share with your team for immediate action and results. The variety of topics and willingness to share ideas creates an opportunity to learn, work to resolve challenges and network together. The combination of HR and educational professionals provides a unique and rewarding networking experience found nowhere else.
- Time away from the office or daily grind is rejuvenating! Plus, we’re all agvocates in a friendly environment that make learning fun. Grab your boots (or Birkenstocks) and join us in Tulsa!
For more information or to register, please click here. Register by Friday, June 22 to receive the early bird discount.