J&D Manufacturing, a family owned and operated company, has a great opportunity available for a driven Territory Manager. Territory Managers are responsible for maintaining relationships with prospective and current customers to promote and sell J&D Manufacturing Products. Territory Managers support customers with all terms of a sale during the sale and after. Further, our Territory Managers work with the J&D Manufacturing team on product research and development.
A Bachelor’s Degree, or five to ten years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the ventilation and/or agriculture industries are highly preferred.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Consult with customers after sales order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Prepare estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Represent company at trade association shows to promote products.
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Make recommendations to customers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
- Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for generating team spirit and creating and maintaining a personal attitude and work environment that fosters the highest level of employee cooperation, morale and satisfaction.
- Provide design recommendations, configure systems quotes, and provide requirement information to dealers utilizing plans, drawings, and site visit criteria.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity helping to feed the world with a great company, apply today to join the J&D family!