Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, a national agricultural-chemical company, has an immediate opening for a Custom Vegatation Management Applicator in the Oregon/Idaho area.
- Must be 21 years or older to operate application equipment weighing 10,000 pounds or more.
- High school diploma and experience in operating large equipment.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Agricultural and/or Industrial Vegetation Management background.
- Basic knowledge of Industrial Vegetation management pesticides and weed identification.
- CDL and pesticide license.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to read field maps.
- Professional competence to safety.
- Ability to pass a CDL physical examination.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Flexibility to travel overnight for multiple nights per week
- Correctly mixes pesticides for application.
- Performs maintenance and calibration on application equipment.
- Identifies weed species.
- Ensures the wearing of proper protection equipment.
- Maintains all records of applied chemicals, rates of product, and wind and weather conditions at the time of application
- Oversees the billing to ensure that all products and applications are billed correctly.
- Coordinates treatment applications with sales reps and customers including informing customers of product to be used, product rates, and cost per acre.
- Provides input on purchases of new equipment regarding selection and justification relative to income.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Continues education for maintaining pesticide applicator license.
- Attends applicator equipment workshops.
- Performs maintenance on other equipment and fixed facilities.
- Pulls soil samples.
- Mixes fertilizer and chemicals.
- Picks up and delivers farm chemicals, fertilizer and seed.
We offer an excellent working environment and an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.