PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to reply to you if your resume does not meet the position requirements. There is NO closing date. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
- A minimum of 3 years direct sales experience. Ideal candidate will have experience related to agricultural equipment and supplies
- High School diploma, prefer at least 2 years of college
- General knowledge of agriculture and farming practices
- Valid Driver's License and clear driving record
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc, and adaptability on company s computer system
- Accountability Ability to accept responsibilities and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Assertiveness Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively to customers and supervisors
- Communication, Written Ability to communicate effectively in writing reports and emails
- Customer Oriented Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures and strong relationship building skills
- Decision Making Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures
- Energetic Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work. Ability to lift, carry and load 50 lbs. minimum weight requirements
- Honesty / Integrity Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
- Organized Processing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Reliability The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
- Self Motivated Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an established Ag Business with a large line of crop and grain handling equipment products who is searching for a highly qualified Equipment Sales Representative in North Dakota. Responsibilities include Sales of ag equipment and parts to customers; retailers, wholesalers, and/or cooperatives. Work requires substantial knowledge of items sold, sales to existing customers, contracting new business, and continuous communication to keep good customer relations by phone contacts and traveling to customer locations.
- Out of the office phone sales and traveling sales (approved by supervisor)
- Maintain regular business hours and be accessible during the day
- Weekend DEALER Shows and National Sponsorship Shows
- Answer customers questions about products, prices, availability, and transportation
- Recommend products to customers needs and interests
- Quoting large projects with Senior Management and communicating deliveries customers.
- Deliver product to customer when necessary
- Providing ongoing support to existing customers and consult with clients after sales
- Problem solving and good sound business decision making
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, taking direction of Senior Management.
- Monitor market conditions and competitors products prices, and sales
- Achieve weekly and monthly goals, perform administrative duties, such as filling out daily call reports, keeping sales records, filing expense account reports
- Represent Company with the high standard of performance, conduct, and professionalism
- Outside territory sales will consist of frequent travel with occasional overnight stays.
ALL INQUIRIES ARE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. NO FEES TO APPLICANTS.
If you feel that you are not a candidate for this position, but know someone who is, we do offer a Referral Bonus if we place your referral into this position.