REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Student must be a rising junior or senior currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college.
- Must possess a strong academic standing.
- Must display leadership, initiative, and high ethical/moral standards.
The internship program is 12 weeks and is typically a 40 hour work week that begins the third week of May and ends the first week of August. Our interns receive competitive compensation, and based on individual circumstances some students will receive a subsidized housing allowance.
BENEFITS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Summer Bridge Event: Team Building and Social Activities with current Wayne Farms Management Trainees.
- A highly qualified leader who will serve as your mentor.
- Regular feedback is provided with the intention of facilitating improvement of job performance.
- End of Summer Bash: Project Presentations and Social Activities with Executive Leadership.
- Opportunity to advance to full-time opportunities within the Wayne Farms family.