Take the next step in your career and act on this opportunity to join the quality team of a major agricultural lending institution! FCS Financial is seeking an independent, competitive, pro-active self-starter. This Relationship Manager develops and maintains a portfolio of commercial livestock loans with a focus on swine and beef industries. This person must maintain a current portfolio along with creating new loans, and develop customer relationships. This is a fast-paced, challenging, and mobile environment. This position's market territory is in Northeastern Missouri with a potential office location in Macon, Missouri.
Consideration for lender with experience in cattle, poultry or other livestock type lending will be given. Other locations within the associations lending area will be considered for a candidate with strong knowledge of an existing established market/client base outside the listed areas.
This position is open until filled.
This position is classified as Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture, sales, finance or related field
- 5 years of related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of the financials of farm and agribusiness
- Working knowledge of current agricultural lending practices and the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of agriculture and livestock production
- Skill in interpreting the financials of large, complex and/or multi-entity farming operations
- Skill in reasoning persuasively to sell Association products and services
- Skill in establishing and maintaining relationships with existing and perspective customers
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and customers
- Skill in working as part of a team and collaborating with colleagues
- Skill in utilizing a available technology to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness
- Skill in writing technical reports
- Skill in preparing and presenting information to an audience in an engaging and effective way
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Association's systems and data and clients' data
Scope of Responsibilities:
Loan Portfolio Up to $50 million annual average