Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
The Supply Chain Lead Italy and Turkey (SCL) is a key functional leader on the seed supply chain team. The position has primary accountability for ensuring success of South EU Commercial Units (Italy and Turkey clusters) and local supply chain operations from harvest to final delivery, coordinating in-season capacity planning, and delivery to customer.
The SCL collaborates with colleagues across the region and works in a cross-functional environment with demand planning, sales, customer service, seed production and supply chain, marketing, and finance.
The scope includes responsibility for all product lines. Allocation management (all crops), in collaboration with local sales, and SAP finishing signal to make sure seeds will be ready on time for customers. Coordination with regional and global production locations and teams; provide functional leadership for operations local teams; anticipate and solve seasonal and material issues; understand regulatory requirements and ensure compliance across processes. The role is accountable to ensure on-time delivery of final units to customer.
- Allocation review / Demand changes / Bagging signal Segmented Supply ZVSRC (40%):
- Accountability for sharing allocation figures (all crops) with local sales.
- Accountability for translating sales demand in a bagging signal respecting Allocation figures and Regional Segmented supply rules (CW, AD, LM ZVSRC updates).
- Coordinating with CU leadership on priorities and local site leadership on execution.
- Product availability (shortages management), timing (delays), internal and external trades request (40%):
- Accountability for sharing and make always visible to sales supply availability and alternatives in case of shortages.
- Serve as the primary local contact to local teams to respond and coordinate supply availability issues.
- Accountability for sharing potential delays with local sales team when supply is going to be RTS later then promised (distr. dates in ZVSRC).
- Coordinate and request as needed supply internal Cluster trades, escalate at South CU level trade request as needed and propose to South CU lead.
- Functional Leadership (10%):
- Provide leadership support to local teams, including performance management, coaching, talent management, and support.
- Drive Continuous Improvement E2W (10%):
- Identify, support, and promote business and process improvement projects within the function.
- Identify key processes that may be standardized.
- Identify best practices and proactively share with managers.
- Development opportunities (10%):
- Identify trainings opportunities for individual developments for the entire team.
Key Stakeholders and Interactions:
Reports to the Supply Chain Manager, South CU and is the key partner with Commercial Unit and country leadership teams.
Cremona, Italy or Adana, Turkey.