If youre good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If youre the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! We have an exciting opportunity for a Pioneer Seeds Strategic Account Manager serving the Texas Panhandle and New Mexico. If you have a passion for providing solutions to customers and supporting a high-performing team, this is a great opportunity for you!
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for effectively building long-term business relationships that deliver a best-in-class customer experience with 30 +/- key growers.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the greater Amarillo region. If hired, you may be required to travel as necessary to support business activities.
How will you help us grow?
- Be the primary point of contact for all Corteva related products including Pioneer seed, Crop Protection, and Granular digital solutions which includes ensuring that customers have full knowledge of our existing product line as well as introduction & education on new product offerings.
- Build a business needs analysis and execute a comprehensive call strategy in collaboration with the Territory Manager & Sales Rep team. Lead the invoicing process, sales negotiation, and execution of the year-round call strategy to build incremental value by fulfilling specific customer needs through tailored solutions to meet assigned unit and revenue targets.
- Develop a value proposition to assist growers in achieving higher productivity and profitability. Organize and coordinate with subject matter experts across all functions to provide support & strengthen relationships with accounts. Establish relationships with third-party value/service providers as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to increase penetration by calling on prospects and low share accounts to build relationships that lead to new business opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and provide feedback to the organization on product performance, program effectiveness, and competitive activity. Suggest improvements or alternative tactics to help achieve District and Territory goals.
- Continue to develop professionally by remaining current with new technologies, management innovations, and sales management developments.
What expertise have you grown?
- Bachelors degree required. A Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or Agronomy is preferred.
- Seven to ten (7-10) years Agriculture Sales and/or Agronomy experience and proven abilities
- Must be able to sell, negotiate, and influence
- Strong agronomy and knowledge of crop production practices in the Southwest Plains irrigated market
- Ability to pass a driving record background check
What you can expect from us:
Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Sales incentive bonus plan
- 401k company match
- 4 weeks paid time off to start
- 9 paid holidays
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account
- Work-life balance a varied mix of working from a home office and spending time out in the field
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!