Corteva Agriscience is hiring a Sr. Finance Consultant to work in the newly created Transformation Office (TO). The position reports to the TO Finance Lead. This position will be responsible for supporting the Chief Transformation Officer and the TO Finance Lead in ensuring Execute to Win (E2W) drives financial impact and that financial impact is assessed accurately and consistently.
- Reviews and Validates the financial impact of E2W initiatives.
- Works with Initiative Owners (IOs) and Work-stream Leaders to ensure consistent approach to valuation of Initiative impact (including validating all Initiative business cases).
- Provides guidance to IOs on development of business cases and helps build financial acumen.
- Assists the TO Finance Lead in resolving resource allocation, project management, financial and risk issues.
- Makes recommendations to Initiative Owners and the TO Finance Lead to resolve emerging issues.
- Supports TO to identify initiative under-delivery.
- Collaborates with central Finance to ensure E2W Initiatives mesh with the company financials.
- Works side-by-side on a daily basis with RTS counterparts to drive E2W.
- Liaises with Work-stream Leads and IOs as needed.
- Trains Work-stream Leads and IOs regarding initiative valuation approach as necessary.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline is required. MBA would be preferred.
- 10 years of experience or more would be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills.
- Understanding of practices in accounting and finance.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge of Corteva business.
- Ability to critically review and improve initiative metrics.
- Ability to prioritize across multiple work-streams and meet time schedules.
Job Post Date: 01/18/20