Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Planning Manager based in Versoix, Switzerland
We are looking for a key functional leader on the seed supply chain team.
If you are ready to relocate so please apply for the position.
The position has primary accountability for ensuring success of regional and local supply chain operations from harvest to final delivery, coordinating in-season capacity planning, master scheduling, and delivery to customer.
The scope includes responsibility for all product lines. Coordination with regional and global production locations and teams; provide functional leadership for operations team; ensure cross-regional network coordination; anticipate and solve seasonal and material issues; understand regulatory requirements and ensure compliance across processes. The role is accountable is to ensure on-time delivery of final units to customer.
What do we expect from you?
1. Master Scheduling / Segmented Supply (25%)
- Accountability for owning and executing regional capacity plan and performance.
- Coordinating with regional leadership on priorities and local site leadership on execution.
- Manage and flex sub-contract production network to meet customer delivery deadlines.
- Make and drive decisions and priorities through the global and regional production networks to support business needs.
- Support asset footprint and strategic capacity planning to ensure production network is to business targets.
2. In-Season Coordination and Execution of Seep Packaging and Delivery (25%)
- Develop, implement, and track strategic and tactical priorities of the business.
- Adapt and update capacity plan as needed, meeting short- and long-term business needs.
- Provide specific recommendations for seed production as needed.
3. Warehouse & Logistics Coordination (15%)
- Coordinate regional and logistics needs, flexing and adapting with business environment.
- Support financial reporting and forecasting.
- Provide regional guidance on trade compliance, specific to the seed business.
4. Functional Leadership of Operations Team (15%)
- Provide leadership to operations team, including performance management, coaching, talent management, and support.
5. Global Supply Chain Coordination (10%)
- Coordinate directly with global production network for delivery of seed, either import or export.
- Proactively support global improvement efforts around operations performance.
6. Drive Continuous Improvement (10%)
- Identify, support, and promote business and process improvement projects within the function.
What do we want from you?
- At least 10 years experience in operations or operations planning.
- Experience in hybrid seed production or supply chain required.
- Experience in European seed industry desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with key stakeholder across functions.
- Ability to identify issues and generate solutions to deliver to the customer.
- Ability to forecast and plan operations and make reliable financial estimates.
- Ability to motivate and influence across functions and reporting lines.
- Dynamic: ability to prioritize work, work under time constraints, work under pressure, manage complexity and uncertainty.
- Ability to make balance competing priorities, and drive decisions and solutions.
- SAP experience required.
- Excel, BW, SQL, and other systems experience a strong plus.
- Ability to travel (up to 20%), primarily to Europe production locations.
- Fluency in English, additional European languages strongly preferred.
What you can expect from us?
- Comprehensive benefits package including competitive insurance and salary.
- Unique market shaper culture.
- Very dynamic and challenging tasks.