Senior IT Auditor
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 20,000 employees, Corteva Agrisciene is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience Finance team is searching for a Senior IT Auditor with experience of at least 3 years in IT Auditing. The Senior Auditor position provides the ability to run audits, lead team members, and provide best practices related to SAP audits, Cyber Audits, and Privacy Regulation. This position provides career growth through interaction with Finance and IT professionals within the company. The Senior IT Auditor will be part of the Finance and Audit organization reporting to the IT Audit Manager and Chief Audit Executive.
The Senior IT Auditor plans and performs detailed internal control reviews and audits of various information systems supporting the Information Technology internal controls, policies and procedures. This role focuses on the audits and opinions of management to identify those items. The job requires that the auditor completes field work timely and reports all findings to IT manager. The IT auditor has strong communication and organizational skills. They are proactive and need little to no oversight after learning about Internal Audit. The team member will consistently learn different techniques and methodologies to audit especially around SAP and robotic process automation.
This role can be based in either Johnston, Iowa / Indianapolis, IN / Wilmington, DE and/or possibly a more virtual setting and may require some travel.
Representative Activities - Heres How Youll Contribute
- Oversees, guides, and participates in the functional work performed for audits and internal reviews related to information systems, processes, and controls throughout the Crop and Seed Businesses.
- Performs the planning and scoping of assigned audits. Responsible for the oversight of each technology-based audit ensuring that company process and procedures are performed for the opening, closing, and status of audits by the project team. The Senior auditor must be able to perform audit tests and review the work papers of with high quality.
- Evaluates the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, adherence to established policies and procedures, and adherence to regulatory guidance. Conducts test work as outlined in defined audit work programs.
- Use experience and judgement to increase or decrease scope of specific audits and perform additional audit tests as necessary.
- Discuss irregularities, exceptions, and deficiencies discovered during the audit with the areas managers.
- Utilizes judgment and experience to assess the associated risk of the issues as to the impact on conclusions, SOX 404 deficiency classifications and overall individual audit opinions.
- Perform and Lead SOX 404 IT testing for specific assets including SAP and Revenue based systems.
- Interact with multiple organizations including, Information Technology, Finance, and Commercial units while assisting or perform technology audits.
Required Qualifications - What Youll Bring
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
CISA, MBA, MSA, CFE, CIA, CPA or CISSP, or other related professional certifications are preferred.
Strong Communication skills both written and verbal.
4+ years of demonstrated experience in audit, accounting, finance. Internal or external audit experience required. Big 4 or national public accounting experience a plus.
Demonstrate strong report-writing skills and a history of contributions to finished reports and deliverables.
Ability to work effectively as part of a team environment and to work independently with limited guidance.
Ability to provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members as needed; perform and execute on multiple projects at the same time.
General knowledge of reports and/or procedures over completeness and accuracy.
General understanding of SAP applications and technology.
General understanding of cyber related concepts, tools, and technologies.
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to aggregate large data sets and analyze data with business and/or auditors with Structured Query Language against Hana Databases a plus.
SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, PowerBI, Teammate+, experience a plus.
Requires Travel approximately 10% of the time, as required.
Proven ability to audit automated controls a plus.
Lets peek at just a few of the advantages to working at Corteva and how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future.
Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
And much, much more.
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.