Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow whats next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Lets peek at how you can grow your well being, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
The SEC External Reporting Analyst role is a highly visible role within the Corporate Accounting organization, interacting across all business units and key functions.
- Preparation of financial reports and related footnote disclosures in compliance with United States (U.S.) generally accepted accounting principles and applicable Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations in conjunction with SEC filings.
- Quarterly responsibilities also include providing financial data / analysis to Investor Relations for earnings news release, coordination of reporting items from all businesses and key functions, coordination with external auditors, and XBRL tagging procedures.
- Perform technical research and monitor disclosure requirements.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing financial data, appropriate documentation of internal controls in accordance with SOX requirements, benchmarking, and performing other accounting, analysis and disclosure duties on a timely basis.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
Education / Qualifications:
- BS in Accounting or other related field.
- CPA required.
- 5-7 years public accounting experience (Big 4 preferred).
- Thorough understanding of SEC reporting requirements and U.S. GAAP.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed and accountable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Works well in teams with an ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with Windows, Excel, Word.
- Workiva financial reporting experience a plus.
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!