GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Were hiring for Sales Agronomist role.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As Sales Agronomist you will be responsible for Pannar portfolio.
- Assist the sales force in selling efforts with customers that need agronomic support and technical advice.
- Do promotion of products by means of Extravaganza shows, farmers/field days and other relevant forums to build a good customer relationship and retention.
- Technical development by means of self-study, liaison with specialist institutions. Attending courses, seminars and relevant workshops.
- Technical training of sales force.
- Farmers complaint resolution for a satisfied customer and retention:
- Strategic input market and product trends and opposition activities
- Assist the Area managers in Sales Planning & Strategic Development:
- Responsible for new product development trials and inhouse agronomy projects planning, execute and interpret.
- Admin - Regular feedback of field activities to the Area manager, Agronomy lead through verbal and written reports. Normal other admin functions like claims, logbooks and monthly reports.
- Provide written agronomy research summaries and articles for the press
Demonstrate the high value of the range products that the Pannar brand is offering the farmer. Help and facilitate farmers in their buying decisions by means of farmers meeting, field days and one to one contacts in existing and developing market. There will be expected from you to identify and place products. You will support and train sales staff and dealers on new and current products. Help and advice with infield troubleshooting. Assist Area Manager in the development of sales plans & strategies align with business direction.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Agronomy\ Soil Science \ Plant Science is required with related direct field sales and agronomic experience. Honnors degree is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license Code 08
- Basic computer and current software skills
- 3-5 years of relevant Agronomy experience is preferred
- Well known Knowledge of maize, soybeans, dry beans, wheat and pastures
- Crop production/cultural practices/precision farming/irrigation farming/fertilization and management of high crop potential and cultivation
- Selling and marketing tools and techniques
- Plan and execute agricultural trials
Who Are We Looking For?
- Environmental stewardship issues
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the worlds growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
Growing What Matters Starts With You What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility