Corteva Agriscience, has an exciting opportunity on the Product Chemistry Project Management Team within the Crop Protection Product Design and Development R&D for a Product Chemistry Project Manager. The Product Chemistry Project Manager will lead projects that enable registration of new and existing active ingredients along with their agricultural products. This position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
- Manage projects required for global product-chemistry registration in the areas of physical properties, analytical methods, product stability and batch analysis of active ingredient and formulated products.
- Design and implement product specifications of technical material.
- Actively participate on global, cross-functional teams.
- Validate and execute analytical methods in the laboratory and work directly with Contract Research Organizations to provide required data.
- Initiate, coordinate, format according to requirements and issue reports needed for registration and re-registration of end use products and active ingredients.
- Act as Study Director to plan, write protocols and carry out analytical studies in support of registration and development.
- Partner with other research organizations from multiple disciplines (Manufacturing, R&D, Regulatory, Supply Chain) to communicate project progress and timelines.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5 years or more of recent relevant work experience.
- Previous GLP Study, Director, Monitor, or Sponsor experience.
- Degree discipline in Analytical Chemistry or a related science is preferred.
- A strong analytical chemistry background and project management experience is preferred.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, and customer focused environment.
- Prior experience with conducting physical properties studies and analytical method validations following EPA FIFRA or OECD GLP is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively interact with a diverse group of customers, peers, plant personnel, R&D, regulatory, and industrial experts.
- Accepts responsibility and takes ownership of projects.
- Possesses excellent problem solving and time management skills. Shows initiative toward research planning and execution.
- Demonstrates flexibility to accommodate urgent projects.
- Technical proficiency in using Scientific Methodology to solve complex problems with high impact.
- Focus on continuous improvement in the areas of technology, cost, and process efficiency.
- Anticipate future trends and has options in mind to enable quick actions.
- Values environmental health and safety.