|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
The role of the Improvement Leader is to lead, provide input and support to the development of Sourcing & Logistics business processes, strategies and plans in a project team environment by collecting and manipulating data quickly and efficiently, conducting specific analyses and communicating key findings and insights for additional business processes improvements. Use a project management approach to solve problems and implement improvements that support the overall end-to-end business process.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Activities may include:
-Lead specific work streams or projects in support of specific spend savings, business process optimization and business objectives.
- Lead new business integrations.
- Analyze KPI metrics and help develop improvement strategies.
- Lead quality control and review work closely with BRRP and Accounts Payable.
- Collect VOC data, analyze, and develop improvement plans for implementation.
- Lead sub-teams and/or networks
- Collect, clean and analyze spend or distribution data.
- Develop results pack for each supplier for each round of negotiations.
- Highlight areas of opportunity across suppliers, categories, commodities and materials
- Analyzes reports and provide insights to develop improvement strategies.
- Gather information about suppliers and help develop supply strategies for Efficiency buyers.
- Communicate to the Leadership and team any relevant information, path forward and conclusions.
- Bachelor's degree
-Preferred work experience: any analytical assignment focused on dataextraction, manipulation and
interpretation;project team work
Green Beltcertification. Black Belt certification preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years Sourcing & Logisticsexperience
- Basic knowledge of lean methodology
- Proficiency in English and at least any otherLatin America language (Portuguese)
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong self-starter capability
- Change agent
- Strong communication skills & ability toinfluence