|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
TheProcurement Service Center Team Leader will be responsible for leading a teamof procurement specialists at the Procurement Service Centre in Mexico (LASC).
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Keyresponsibility areas for a Procurement Service Center Team Leader are:
- Daily team operation and overall team performancevs. agreed objectives and performance standards, both
onturnaround time and quality of service.
- Focus on simplification of processes and bringingsolutions to internal clients and suppliers.
- Coordination of work with back office team inDSCI
- Compliance with internal and externalregulations, control rules and standards, with specific focus on BRRP
(Buy,Release, Receipt and Payment).
- Responsible for people and team management(resource allocation, talent selection, IPP, training,
- Lead small projects related to Service Centerprocesses and services.
- Be (or become) sourcing expert for processes inareas under direct accountability.
- Drives team interactions, relationship andnetworking with suppliers, internal clients and other Sourcing &
- Experienced professional, with university degree or equivalent through experience, preferably in the areas
of Business Administration, Finance or Engineering.
- Strong, active and visible commitment to Corteva Core for Life Values.
- Past People leadership experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written) is a must. Additional languages are an asset.
- Certified Six Sigma Green or Black Belt is a plus.
KEY CORE COMPETENCIES:
2. Build Sustainable Customer Relationships
3. Managing for Productivity
4. Analysis and Judgment
6. Embracing Change
8. Driving for Goals & Results
9. Communicating with Impact