The Plant Cost Analyst (PCA) is the main Finance contact for Plant organization and the focus point for Business Analysts on Inventory and Cost Of Manufacture matters.
- Monthly analysis and follow up of the fixed, variable, MPE costs of the plant
- Report Plant Fixed Cost and Cost Of Manufacture to site leadership
- Prepare Forecasts, outlooks and ad hoc cost reports on a monthly basis
- Provide support on the year plant Profit Objective preparation
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure Process Orders data accuracy
- Understand the different accounting processes and business cases affecting the plant
- Review Unit Price for the materials manufactured
- Maintain accuracy of Material Master data, run cost estimates,etc.
- Provide cost simulations for different scenarios, new materials changes in forecasted production, etc.
- Provide relevant information to Business and other EMEA or Global Controllership workstreams
- Work closely with the Plant Manager and other plant leaders to provide information that might help the business to improve
- Interact with non-finance personnel at the plant, providing constant guidance and support on accounting matters, follow up of accrual calculations, etc.
- Involvement in finance projects affecting the business
- Contact for internal and external audit
- Support high standards on the plant SOX controls affecting finance
- Language : English written & spoken fluently is a must
- Strong computer/systems capability. (SAP,BW, Excel, PowerPoint, GCAP)
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Excellent communication and networking with different workstreams at the plant, business and controllership
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Financial communication
- Forecasting and Modeling
- Supply Chain Financial Management