Were hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor in France.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
You Will Be Part of a Growing Team
The Maintenance Supervisor is a key functional leader of the seed production team in France. His is a member of the local management team.
The Maintenance supervisor is responsible for day to day operations of a maintenance team (around 10 maintenance technicians).
Leads and is accountable for maintenance and reliability of industrial equipment. Supervises maintenance team and provides coaching and feedback, training and development for those individuals. Responsible for strategic planning of assigned areas to ensure the maintenance department has the personnel and resources available to complete the assigned tasks as defined by location or corporate goals. Leads and fosters the safety culture at the location and drives maintenance and reliability productivity improvement efforts. The Maintenance supervisor needs to be knowledgeable of the fundamentals of the overall processes supervised.
- Leads and is accountable for maintenance and reliability of equipment by managing the priorities and constraints of production.
- Supervises assigned employees and provides coaching and feedback, training and development for those individuals. Communicate maintenance best practices to location staff.
- Responsible for strategic planning of assigned areas to ensure the production team has the resources available to complete the assigned tasks as defined by location or corporate goals.
- Leads and promotes the safety and continuous improvement culture including management of change.
- Drives maintenance and reliability productivity improvement efforts.
- Responsible of all capital projects at the location in accordance with the Production location manager. Participate in the 5 years capital plan.
- Establish and manage the maintenance budget.
- Participate as a key member of the Location Management team.