GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
IT Leader/ Director - Africa Middle East
Purpose of the role
The IT leader for the Africa & Middle East region will act as the single point of accountability on behalf of IT. S/he will have accountability for regional operations and support as well as strategic business partnership.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
Oversee regional and local support vendors to ensure quality and timely delivery of services and compliance with SLAs (Service Level Agreements) in the areas of network, telecom, end-user computing and Service Desk.
- Responsible for the successful deployment and adoption of IT solutions in partnership with global IT teams. Influence deployment and training strategies based on regional business, culture and language needs.
- Share and leverage best practices across regions to ensure consistency, efficiency, effectiveness and alignment of operational processes.
- Interface with global IT operations organization including Service Desk and User Support roles to receive, address or escalate regional or local incidents, requests, and changes.
- Ensure communication at regional and local levels to inform IT and the business regarding regional operations changes in service including downtimes.
- Advise and support business leaders in setting the technology strategy needed to meet business challenges and achieve their larger business objectives.
- Develop and nurture productive relationships with business stakeholders
- Serve as the accountable liaison to the business for all technology-related matters
- Drive transformational change and a culture of innovation and agility; implement applicable enterprise platforms and applications
- Deliver committed outcomes of all IT capabilities leveraged by the business
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 7+ years of IT and business experience with increasing levels of leadership responsibility
- The successful candidate should be an expert at building relationships with business leaders and addressing business needs with technology thinking. He/she must possess a blend of hands-on technical ability with proven business knowledge capability.
- Experience in managing infrastructure
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations
- Proven track record in driving business initiatives with technology innovation
- Experience in managing relationships with business stakeholders
- Experience building and communicating business plans and associated capability roadmaps, as well as being able to provide technology insights required for delivery
- Financial acumen to support business case creation and measurement
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the worlds growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 08/19/20