Equity Plan Administration Analyst
Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience creates the world's most recognized and premium agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges in agriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience creates seed and crop protection products that increase productivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their business. Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global partners need to thrive now and into the future.
As the worlds first dedicated agriculture start-up, were building a culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on whats right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know weve got big challenges to solve - we hope you'll be part of the solution. Whether you are in the lab or on the farm, teaching classes or crafting code - we need bold thinkers and fearless doers to bring their best to the job at hand. Every role at Corteva Agriscience includes an opportunity to grow what matters.
Corteva Agriscience is looking for an Equity Plan Administration Analyst. The Equity Plan Administration Analyst will oversee the administration of the companys Equity Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Corteva has partnered with Merrill to maintain administration services overseen by a small team at Corteva.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities - How will you help us grow?
Equity Plan Administration
- Prepare annual grant load files in excel, map grant award agreements and reconcile reports post load.
- Verify data prior to large vesting events to ensure appropriate taxation.
- Run and interpret reports from the Merrill system upon request.
- Prepare letters and confirm payroll integration loads as a part of annual Retirement Eligibility taxation events.
- Verification of stock conversions due to corporate events.
- Submit Dividend calculation requests, reconcile and ensure proper reports are submitted to Payroll teams.
- Manage equity mobility requests.
- Provide data to Corporate Secretary for purposes of reporting transactions under Section 16(b).
- Manage and maintain documentation of all processes related to equity administration
Employee Stock Purchase Plan Administration
- Reconcile contributions to Payroll systems.
- Coordinate with Payroll groups to process refunds of contributions as applicable.
- Ensure vendor information is provided in a timely manner to Payrolls for processing.
- Ensure invoicing is done in a timely manner for purchase date.
- Manage and maintain documentation of all processes related to ESPP administration.
- Partner with Payroll teams on implementation of ESPP in additional countries.
Requirements What Youll Bring
Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 3 years' experience within the area of Equity Plan Administration and/or Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) Administration.
Superior spreadsheet skills, including advanced functions; analytical and organizational skills.
Familiarity with equity administration through Merrill, is preferred.
Familiarity with SAP/Globalview is a plus.
Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Great interpersonal skills with a record of building meaningful relationships.
Team player willing to help with tasks required to meet overall goals.
We care about you and we care that you're comfortable. While there's no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Lets peek at just a few of the advantages to working at Corteva and how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future.
Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
And much, much more
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.