GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
As the world’s only major agriscience company completely dedicated to agriculture, we’re building a culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know we’ve got big challenges to solve - we hope you'll be part of the solution. Working at Corteva connects you with more than 20,000 colleagues united by a shared vision to grow what matters. We offer career opportunities across more than 140 world-class R&D facilities and in more than 130 countries.
We’re hiring for Digital and CRM Specialist
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
You Will Be Part of Growing Team
The Digital & CRM Specialist will report to the Digital Lead ANZ, JK and support all digital strategy, collect, create content and implementing the delivery to internal and external audience for Japan and Korea.
Accountabilities (includes but not limited to)
- Work with Japan Korea (JPKR) Leaders on the design of the digital strategy and provide best way to communicate to the target audience (internal and external), in conjunction with the Corporate Communications Lead and ANZJK Digital Lead.
- Support the Corporate Communications Lead and the Marketing Team by providing the tools for communication needed to develop an annual communications execution plan. Supports the use of Newscred and Showpad internally.
- Act as CRM lead, maintaining SalesForce database, executing many of the digital initiatives internally and externally to support Commercial Team, including marketing automation campaigns in Eloqua (Forms, landing pages and emails).
- Optimize all social media channels to monitor, response, measure targeted communication activities.
- Leads implementation, maintain and updates digital tools aligned with strategy including Internet Sites, Applications development, and Social Media (e.g., Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram).
- Develops and maintains JPKR Intranet, in conjunction with the Corporate Communications Lead.
- Works in partnership with Business analysts and functions to design, build, and maintain commercial reporting tools to meet JPKR business needs such as: Market share analytics, Area marketing KPIs, Digital campaign analytics, among others.
- Provides training and technical support for internal JPKR team/partners in the use of digital and social media tools.
- Responsible for JPKR Digital tools budget, provide estimation and ensure the implementation of allocated budget.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and above, education background in Digital Communication.
- Experienced and resourceful in agrichemical industry is a plus.
- Familiar with Welcome, PowerBi, Showpad, etc.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn personality.
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts with You. What We Can Offer to Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing
- agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility