The Customer Service Representative provides exemplary customer service and support to customers by being able to proactively navigate and diagnose customer needs and respond using a wide and dynamic base of information and resources.
The CSR interfaces with customers and coordinates with multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and contributes to AgCo business success.
The CSR manages the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives to the customer at the correct time, with the correct product, with the correct equipment and correct paperwork.
In the event of a service failure, the CSR initiates the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and takes the lead position in resolution for the customer.
It is expected that the CSR knows what it takes to go above and beyond the daily calls from customers; to build and maintain customer loyalty and confidence.
- Order Management: Handles routine and non-routine customer order activities, including managing customer demand, following up on samples, complex order entry (i.e. consignment) guiding and leading the activities of the order process utilizing work process, business strategy, and best practice to ensure high quality service. The CSR typically works with a very complex combination of order scenarios, such as multiple sourcing locations, various modes of transport, and a broad range of products. This requires the ability to multi-task with critical thinking and analyzing skills. Responsible to receive and record customer complaints and facilitate resolution in cooperation with internal partner.
- Inventory Management & Logistics: manages local distribution warehouse inventory, inventory accuracy and replenishment planning in collaboration with Supply Chain, as well as secondary distribution logistics with a high degree of accountability.
- Customer account management, Credit and Collections: manages customer account in collaboration with Sales, Credit and Accounts Receivables. Responsible for accounting transactions related to invoicing, credit notes and payment receipt. (we need to confirm how far collection is included in CS).
- Reporting, Metrics, Audits: supports Sales and overall Business by providing appropriate Customer, Sales, Inventory, Warehouse reports; tracks On-Time-Delivery, Invoice Accuracy, Customer Complaints, Speed-of Resolution and Delivery-in-Full; regularly obtains customer feedback to continuously improve service delivery.
- Exceed customer expectations through successful customer relationships and firstcall issue resolution
- Proactive order management and issue resolution
- Create business value through the optimization of freight, ability to prevent pre-buys, utilizing optimum ship points and package size as well as logistic improvements
- Comply with internal and external control requirements
- Understand the business and speak knowledgeably with customers in their local language
- On Time Delivery / Invoice accuracy / Customer Satisfaction