Corteva Agriscience, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont has an exciting opportunity for Country Key Account & Speciality Products Manager.
- Managing existing and new customer and business partner relationships,selling products and solutions, and driving profitable growth
- Responsiblefor overall sales expenses profitability and growth of the country key accountscrop protection & seeds business
- ManageSpecialty Crops Key Accounts Managers & Field Crops Key Accounts Managers
- Incharge of the country key accounts crop-protection & seeds sales strategyelaboration, resources deployment and alignment with the overall country andmarketing strategy
- University Degree in Agriculture
- Fluent native language and good command in English
- Strong networking & communication skills
- Solid experience in Sales in agribusiness (crop protection & seeds) - minimum 5 - 7 years in business appreciated
- Customer & results oriented
- Team player
- Driving license (cat.B) and ready to frequent travel
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.