We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and Dow AgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
Position: Commercial Analysis & Program Manager
Reporting to (Position): Commercial Effectiveness Lead
Function: Commercial Effectiveness
Accountable to provide competitive analysis/insights regarding market trends, various companies market offerings, monitor competitors, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation. Responsible to measure the effectiveness of go to market strategy, channel programs, customer service support, sales incentives to help the management make future business decisions about their programs/campaigns to enhance the brand equity/identity.
- Gauge the effectiveness of go to market strategy to enhance the brand equity/identity and ensure adherence of guidelines/policies at all level
- Design the channel access/analysis model and development plan to evaluate the effectiveness of channel programs, customer service monitoring, market assessment and program evaluation
- Pricing & rebates administration and analysis
- Establish a marketing capability development program, planning process, timelines and tools
Recommend future strategy and measuring the effectiveness of go to market strategy, channel analysis model, marketing capability development plan, customer service monitoring, market assessment to enhance the brand equity/identity.
- Minimum Bachelors in business management, marketing or economics (MBA preferred)
- Experience in agriculture industry is a preference
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Analytical & Problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Decision making and driving for results
- Strong public relations
- Business Acumen
- Building winning teams
- Mobilizing Resource