GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
- Accountable to deliver financial and non-financial country scorecards for the Crop Protection business
- Top-Line and Bottom-Line targets fulfillment. Deliver price, volume, margin to quarter and annual plans
- Share gain and profitability
- Accountable for demand forecasting, quality short and medium term and inventory
- PL accountability and working capital at Crop Protection business level
- Safety ethics compliance customer satisfaction
- Country Crop Protection strategy and commercial success
- Develops a successful commercial development strategy for the Crop Protection business.
- Ensures resources deployment and alignment with the CU targets.
- Ensure projects country plan in place to deliver on the Crop Protection country strategy
- Continuously follows up on the projects to ensure all are on track to achieve delivery targets and on the resources assigned.
- Country Crop Protection commercial lead
- Accountable for country go to market for Crop Protection
- Coordinate commercial offering to maximize country Crop Protection success
- Ensure country commercial alignment and external message
- Lead demand review and forecast quality for Crop Protection business
- Drive collaboration with the Seed platform in terms of offering to farmers
- Lead & develop the Sales organization to its full potential
- People leadership in sales organization for Crop Protection including talent selection and development, succession plan
- Ensure full compliance with the corporate standards.
- Ensures the commercial organization is set up for success to growth on permanent basis using development people programs that include training, coaching and exposure of the people
- Continuously leverage the best practices to grow and improve productivity of the resources
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices & Market Shaper philosophy
- Coordinates activity with other departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved
- Customer relationship, growth, acquisition and retention
- Manage: Area Sales Managers and Product Managers
- Reports to: Commercial Leader RSA
Key Stakeholders and Interactions
- Internal: Commercial unit leadership team and marketing and support teams
- Strategic Business Partners
- Crop Protection Association
- Ministry of Agriculture, high level regulatory agencies, key country ag institutions
Centurion, South Africa