Corteva Agriscience creates the world's most recognized and premium agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges in agriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience creates seed and crop protection products that increase productivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their business. Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global partners need to thrive now and into the future.
As the worlds first dedicated agriculture start-up, were building a culture that stays curious, thinks differently, acts boldly and takes a stand on whats right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. We know weve got big challenges to solve - we hope you'll be part of the solution. Whether you are in the lab or on the farm, teaching classes or crafting code - we need bold thinkers and fearless doers to bring their best to the job at hand. Every role at Corteva Agriscience includes an opportunity to grow what matters.
Will work closely with the IT leadership, internal teams, business/functions and our vendors to manage the Finance application portfolio for the Corteva Agriscience division. Responsible for managing IT service providers, and third-party contractors responsible for day-to-day operations of the Finance Application portfolio
Key Responsibilities& Accountabilities
- Manage the service delivery of the Finance month-end closing and consolidation applications portfolio.
- The portfolio may include other related applications as well.
- Establish Managed Services model for application support for the global Finance application portfolio.
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to a team of highly skilled global workforce.
- Incorporate operational excellence standards into daily operations to continually improve performance & availability.
- Responsible for integrated incident, change and problem management within month-end closing.
- Responsible for communications and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders impacted, or potentially impacted, by service disruption, additions, changes, and/or reductions in service.
- Develop application-related change and release management plans in partnership with AMS Applications teams.
- Plan and coordinate environment Changes in the Consolidation application environment.
- Should partner and act as liaison to the IT stakeholders, end-to-end service integration team and external vendors, as needed, to plan and drive implementation of change requests impacting the portfolio.
- Maintain production environments including installation/deployment of operating system updates, security patches, configuration changes, and application updates.
- Validate and ensure all software components have enough license entitlements and maintenance contracts in place, as required for the application.
- Identify and implement service improvements and process improvements.
- Ensure the audit requirements and processes are followed strictly and represent the application, if selected for audit. Implement and monitor controls defined by the internal controls standards manual.
- Responsible for disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Responsible for 24x7 365 application availability.
- Responsible for application lifecycle management in collaborating with the Enterprise Platforms group and the Enterprise architects for large upgrades, App decommissioning etc.
- Application service level targets (e.g., availability, performance) met or exceeded
- Timely investigation and resolution of Application issues through coordination with User Support teams