Corteva Agriscience, AgricultureDivision of DowDuPont has an exciting opportunity for an AdministrativeAssistant. The Administrative Assistant performs complex, specializedadministrative duties with minimal supervision.Join a company that offers morethan just the latest in technology and innovation. Join a company thatcares about your well-being and your future. At Corteva, our employeesenjoy a work-life balance with generous vacation, paid time off, holidays,leave (family, maternity, paternity, sickness and more). We offer aretirement savings plan with both matching and automatic company contributionsand medical, drug, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Disability Employee Assistancewith dependent coverage as well. Dont forget to take advantage of ourTuition Reimbursement Program and memberships to online communities forprofessional growth and development (free access to all material on Lynda.com,CEB, and more!). Thrive in a global company where the opportunities areendless and where your contributions make a difference.
What do we expect from you?
- Answers and screens incoming calls to provide information and direct calls to appropriate staff. Requires a thorough knowledge of sales and an ability to interpret policies, procedure and practices within the assigned areas.
- Provides administrative support of various sales leads in Western Canada.
- Attends and participates in departmental meetings. May organize, provide input, take minutes and distribute information.
- Establishes and maintains files, reports, and other hardcopy of computerized information related to sales operations. Information may be highly confidential.
- Coordinates and schedules travel and small meeting arrangements < $50,000.
- Codes, verifies and processes expense reports and invoices for supervisor and other staff.
- Responds to employee inquiries about department or company programs, practices and procedures.
- Assist with onboarding Interns / Summer Students; this includes arranging of rental vehicles; coordinating computer equipment, cell phone, Mastercard etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of an Associate Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Administrative Assistant experience or related
- Knowledge of agricultural processes and/or agricultural background an asset
- Good project coordination skills
- Proficient PC skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Usage and Knowledge of SAP
- Usage and Knowledge of SharePoint is preferred
- Must be organized, and possess good time management skills, and able to balance several things at once
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, and have excellent attention to detail