|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Cocoa and Chocolate North America (CCNA) is embarking upon a business turnaround- Accelerated Continuous Improvement (ACI) initiative to drive savings and value across the business in a structured and disciplined manner. The Transformation Office Lead position is responsible for supervising a subset of workstreams to establish where to focus our initiatives and deep dives, as well as to implement, drive, and ensure cadence of our new operating model. The position is intended to last approximately 12-18 month as we attempt to integrate this into our business.
30% ACI Initiatives Analyze and Identify, and drive:
• Partner with workstream leaders to establishes where to focus deep dives and initiatives.
• Analyzes, develops, drives, and implements sustainable and quantifiable business process improvements.
• Identifies problems and applies structured and disciplined methodology and data to identify and scope root causes and execute continuous improvement.
• Works deliberately to integrate this new operating model to our existing or future state of our organization and processes.
30% Capability and Culture Development (Collaboration):
• Under minimal oversight, identifies, monitors and implements continuous improvement best practices. Across product lines.
• Drive Business Accelerator culture change for multiple work streams defined processes through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible leadership, which includes the objective of identifying and implementing opportunities.
• Prepares presentations, communications and training material to enable change management and success of ACI project initiatives for multiple sites/locations within a BU/Function.
25% Project Execution, Value Realization and Measurement:
• Ensures the stated values from projects are delivered to Cargill's bottom line. Develops sustainment plans to ensure sustainable results.
• Independently manages the daily execution of value stream processes, sub processes and work streams to ensure
completion of milestones on task and within scope of projects with medium cost and risk.
• Assist in maintaining ACI project scorecards and dashboard are successfully implemented and that the promised benefits and value are being captured, provide results to management and leadership.
• Identifies, recommends and implements project management best practices related to ACI activities.
10% Business Partnership, Stakeholder and Management:
• Provide support to CCCNA leadership on special projects as needed. Which includes, but not limited to generating a weekly ACI presentation for the GLT and maintaining and tracking progress and action items from senior leaders.
• Ensure day to day work stream progress; collaborating with work stream sponsors, key work stream resources, finance leads, work stream sponsors and initiative owners. This includes data analysis, project organization, meeting organization and preparation as well as cross functional communication.
• Uses comprehensive counsel and knowledge to remove barriers to ensure completion of project milestones and influences stakeholders to take action across multiple sites/locations within a BU/Function.
• Establish and maintain relationships within a subset of BU/Function leadership as well as other teams across the BU/Function and other BUs/Functions.
5% Other Duties as Assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in commercial mgmt., commercial execution or analytics, supply chain operations, or project mgmt.
• Experience leading projects or process changes across a broad BU.To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION