|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Corporate Treasury at Cargill has a senior opportunity focused on Insurance and Treasury FP&A priorities, providing analysis and insights for Cargill's Treasury and Insurance Leadership team. This senior position will be responsible for FP&A for Treasury & Insurance, including developing comprehensive analysis of risk and cost drivers and driving robust performance metrics and insights for the Treasury/Insurance Function. Additionally this role will drive changes to ensure information needed for consolidated global analysis and risk management metrics is available, accurate and can be captured efficiently. This work culminates in leading analyses and publications for senior management, communicating insights and driving action. All of these responsibilities continue to develop a broad perspective of Cargill, the business of Treasury and Insurance and enhance financial skills.
40%-Develop metrics, analyses and insights of consolidated corporate-level Insurance and Treasury financial performance to support decision making.
• Develop metrics (such as Total Cost of Risk - TCOR, Corporate Hazard Exposures) to assess risk management performance and trends over times.
• Partner with Insurance and Treasury teams to ensure analyses and metrics are meaningful and insightful.
• Drive corporate-level financial analysis to support decision making.
• Bring the "outside in". Benchmark industry standards for expense analysis and Treasury/Insurance risk management metrics.
• Lead the process for procuring actuarial studies, in coordination with the commercial team, to estimate retained risk and total cost for certain hazard categories. Work with the US GAAP team and corporate A&F to determine the accounting requirements for retained loss and balance sheet substantiation.
• Support Insurance and Treasury Leadership Team with insightful presentations and communications.
25%-Provide expertise to establish financial analysis and insights of Insurance and Treasury-related p&l.
• Coordinate across functions and other corporate activities to present a cohesive analysis of expenses and risks, developing one version of the truth. Treasury/Insurance risk reporting includes corporate hazard exposures, FX exposures, country risk exposures, bank credit exposures, etc.
• Leverage BI and data visualization to generate understanding and insights across the company.
• Understand capital requirements for Cargill's captive insurance company and drive analysis and insights to ensure compliance given the risks retained in that entity.Recommend and drive actions across the company based on insights identified.
• Partner with the businesses and functions to align corporate expectations with business analysis and insights, working together to drive change.
20%-Lead planning and forecasting of Insurance P&L driving improvements in efficiency and depth.
• Establish clear and concise drivers, budgets and standardized allocations to Business Groups.Work across functions and businesses to drive consistency in methodologies, shaping a holistic analysis for Insurance expenses and recoveries across the organization.
• Together with the Insurance program leads, establish an efficient insurance cover/premium allocation approach to subsidiaries where prudent and/or required for compliance, eliminating unnecessary allocations.
• Coordinate across Corporate Accounting & Finance, Functions, businesses and executives for clear understanding and consistency of hazard risk management costs and loss implications.
• Leverage technology to plan and forecast insurance expenses and loss recoveries, ensuring alignment with executives, functions and business needs.
• Active participant in data strategy and technology implementation to develop effective and robust processes and models.
15%-Lead special projects and analyses for Treasury and Insurance Leadership.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field.
• 8+ years experience relevant professional finance experience.
• High business acumen with extensive financial knowledge.
• Experience in leading planning and forecasting processes with strong supporting financial theory.
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, presenting conclusions in insightful ways.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION