|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
• Building relationship, while managing scope
• Collaboration on planning, requirements approach and status monitoring
• Liaison between business, application & infrastructure teams
• Transition of business process or technical expertise to testing and/or operational teams
Influencing business and technical teams and leaders
60% Solution Implementation:
• Provides input to support the "go live" and "post go live" activities, including training, testing, troubleshooting, data validation, and issue resolution. These activities require knowledge in one or more specialized areas and may require additional research and interpretation to determine issues.
• Identify issues relating to missing or misinterpreted business requirements. Lead and contribute to the problem solving of solution gaps and implementation issues complex and objective in nature requiring broad perspective and interpretation so that corrective actions can be developed and applied accordingly.
• Advocate quality of solutions that meet or exceed defined business requirements for one or more specialized areas and may require additional research and interpretation to create innovative solutions.
• Lead teams and guide, explain, and clarify solution options and influence business partner decision making to minimize the amount of project investment divergence from target architecture. Persuade senior internal and external stakeholders to accept new ideas, approaches, and concepts as required within a region.
• Evaluate multiple process solutions to business scenarios and form recommendations based on cost/benefit analysis, taking into account industry best practice and leveraging in-depth and broad knowledge over several business process areas in one or more countries.
15% Solution Assessment: Analysis & Requirements Gathering:
• Requirements Gathering - Assess Business Unit/Function needs, clearly eliciting, translating, and documenting business, functional and non-functional requirements across multiple process areas and communicating with influence and persuasion as necessary to reach agreement.
• Process and System Analysis - Lead requirements discussions with key senior stakeholders.
• Risk and Issue Assessment -Identify, assess, and develop mitigation plans for highly complex risks and issues within a broadly defined and complex environment and escalate as appropriate.
• Collaborate with the BU/Function and key project SMEs to identify, analyze, interpret, and prioritize business requirements ensuring alignment with one or more process advisors and BU/Functions.
• Identify and actively influence to accept new concepts and the change management, communication, and training needs.
• Translate specialized or ambiguous business requirements for medium to high complexity design specifications for one or more process, data, or technology areas in one or more countries.
15% Relationship Management:
• Create and maintain long-term working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders, including technology teams, functional counterparts, vendors, developers, and business partners.
• Engage and influence business sponsors and users and contribute value to their targeted business outcomes. Indirectly and at times directly influence objectives and goals for a business unit or geography.
• Champion collaboration and facilitate coordination with all involved that enable delivery in team environment.
• Engage and influence developers to ensure efficiency and solution quality.
• Collaborate, lead and champion change with key internal and external senior stakeholders, peers, and senior leadership members to ensure complex solutions are implemented successfully.
10% Other Project Delivery Responsibilities (may include some or all of the following):
• Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones and objectives set by the business unit or function.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION