|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Supervision of the Packing and Loading area. Responsible for meeting customer/product specifications, load out and packaging demands, safety and food safety standards and ensuring employees in the assigned area are following Cargill policies and standards in these areas. Responsible for minor maintenance, preservation of Cargill assets through proper operations and maintenance. Responsible for training and supervision of Union and contract employees.
50% Responsible for planning and executing on the daily pack and load schedule. Manage crews to effectively meet customer demands around delivery. Ensure paperwork related to shipping and product delivery is accurately and completely filled out and processed accordingly.
Communicate problems or improvement opportunities to management and provide possible solutions to potential issues.
20% On-going training of P&L staff on equipment operation, set-up, troubleshooting and process optimization. Daily direction given to plant crews on cleaning activities and direction of efforts to remain Audit-Ready. Enforcement of consistent personnel policies. Lead crews in a manner that leads to engaged employees.
10% Plan and perform minor maintenance of equipment
10% Participate and attend various training opportunities related to safety, food safety, and quality.
10% Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma OR GED equivalent.
• 2-5 years of manufacturing/warehouse experience
• Ability to effectively communicate (verbal, written, presentation skills) at various levels within the product line and business unit.
• Technical knowledge and experience with process unit operations ...
• Working knowledge of OSHA and Environmental regulations
• Dry milling experience (flour milling, corn milling, etc)
• Supervision experience in a unionized environment
• Basic understanding of process automation and control.
• Packaging and shipping experience.