|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
The Process Analyst role is part of the Business Process Optimization team within GEOSNA. The purpose of this position is to optimize processes and enable process sustainment in Reliability Excellence for GEOSNA and CASCNA. The role provides project management leadership and support for both business and IT driven intiatives. Responsibilities include root cause analysis, modifying process flows, small work support, and development of metric & process monitoring reports. Although this role will have primary focus within the Plant Maintenance function, the role will also serve to back up Process Analyst positions supporting Business Operations and Supply Chain (BOSC) process areas. The ideal candidate has strong business knowledge and ability to distinguish people, process, data & technology aspects of a solution. The Process Analyst role will work closely with third party partners, Global IT and business resources to ensure the design and implementation of our SAP-PPM solutions meet the business needs.
40% Continuous improvement and advancement of technology and process solutions for Reliability Excellence process area.
20% Project Management & Change Management for small to medium initiatives.
20% Develop, test and deploy SAP PPM technology tools and improved solutions.
10% Providing SME coverage to support super users with testing, training & documentation.
10% Develop, maintain, & communication of process monitoring and metric reporting.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Operations, Engineering, IT, Finance, Business or Supply Chain Management.
• 2+ years of relevant project management experience.
• 2+ years of manufacturing, plant maintenance or relevant experience.
• Experience working with ERP systems such as SAP.
• Advanced proficiency in standard business applications (e.g. MS Office Suite).
• Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and act with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to identify and communicate information required to make sound business decisions across many functions.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, implement and facilitate change.
• Ability to develop and manage good working relationships within various GEOSNA and CASCNA functions ( Finance, Ops, Customer Service, Contracting, etc) and Cargill shared services.
• Proficient leading, developing, and engaging, and influencing all levels of work force.
• 5+ years of manufacturing, supply chain, or relevant experience.
• Knowledge of the food industry and commodity markets.
• Experience working with SAP PPM solution and other Plant Maintenance technical solutions (RE Dashboard, Sockeye, Manis, etc).
• Knowledge of integrated processes within SAP understanding upstream and downstream impact.
• Demonstrated effective systematic problem solving skills including incident management.
• Skilled as a team member, team lead, or Project Manager on at least one SAP or ERP implementation.
• Developing automation and visual aids through OSI PI software.
• Fundamental understanding of Continuous Improvement.To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION