|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Want to work at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence, Analytics and Human Resources? Cargill has a significant presence across most supply chains in the agricultural space. With that footprint comes massive amounts of data that can inform us about our people (employees, clients and customers) leading to insights that help us improve our value and impact to the business.
The individual in this position will be an integral part of the People Analytics team and will bring strong analysis and data acumen skills to our HR Analytics capabilities. You will work in a growing Analytics team focused on building predictive insight to help leaders and HR make better people decisions. You will also be focused on: developing HR analytics products (dashboards, models, metrics), helping to build out the insights capability within the Talent COE and working with key talent and performance subject matter experts. Additionally, you will partner with Senior HR Leaders and other stakeholders to gather and interpret data into meaningful and actionable workforce insights and trends for business and leadership. Candidates should be experienced in data interpretation and analytics drive to continue to develop their analytic acumen.
30% Analysis and Visualizations- Develop visualization outcomes in PowerBI/Tableau, perform data basic modeling and forecasting and shape the overall analysis narrative across stakeholders. Able to functionally articulate more complex statistical and analytics techniques (e.g., machine learning) to stakeholders.
30% Agile Requirements- Serve as primary intake for special analytics requests and provide support for aligned functions throughout analytics process: proactive outreach on trends and incorporating external benchmarking.
20% Research- Continuously seek out leading HR measurement metrics and develop skills to create new capabilities for data analytics at Cargill to improve business decisions.
20% Relationship Building- Network with business stakeholders to develop a pipeline of analytics projects aligned with business priorities and insight needs.
If selected for an interview you will be required to submit your past two performance reviews.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Human Resources, Operations Research or related fields
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience (if Bachelor's degree) or minimum 1 year's relevant work experience (if Master's degree), with a proven track record of driving value in an organizational setting using data science skills
• Working experience in Data Visualizations (Tableau or PowerBI)
Abilities / Success Factors
• Functional understanding of various modeling algorithms and statistical techniques
• Ability to help answer key HR questions and help tell a narrative to HR leaders
• Experience in agile project management and requirements gathering.
• Ability to understand complex and ambiguous business needs and applying the right tools and approaches.
• Must be curious, self-motivating, driven and have a passion for problem solving
• Collaborative team player
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong presentation skills. Ability to present statistical results to lay persons in an easy to understand way
• Functional knowledge of HR Technology (e.g., SuccessFactors) and databases (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
• Experience in Human Resources or management consulting
• Experience working in a cloud environment (e.g., AWS)
• Experience with predictive model deployment, tuning, and performance monitoringTo apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION