The Global Corporate Strategy & Development Operations Leader is the face of global CSD, to interact with multiple global functions to ensure the whole global strategy team and global development team are running efficiently and effectively. This position is the right hand of Marcel Smits together with Human Resources Leader to run the department.
This position is responsible for managing global CSD operation team, strengthening the efficiency, and leading team to execute core operations processes for the global Corporate Strategy (include embed strategy team) and corporate global Development team. This Leader will both rebuild existing processes for CSD and establish new ones where needed to enable the department to conduct its activities efficiently and effectively. The role is a close partner with Strategy Leadership team, Corporate Development leadership team by optimizing operations enables these leaders and the department to deliver their core missions of building strategy with excellence, executing corporate development transactions with excellence and developing future leaders for Cargill. It is a challenging job with global content.
25% Influence, governance global CSD (include embedded team) leadership team to ensure the process is aligned and key department deliver KPI.
20% Lead CSD operation team to execute the key processes and deliver result for global Strategy and Corporate Development teams.
15% Represent global CSD to interact global functions leaders to make plan and decisions on budget, process, project pipeline and department efficiency.
15% Coordinate with Central/Corporate and Embedded leaders to develop and manage the project portfolio and pipeline.
15% Develop and execute consistent global processes for project setup, project staffing, project evaluation/scorecard and knowledge management.
10% Manage, coach, and develop the global operations team and regional admin support also CBS team.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing a professional service operations environment in a high-profile corporate function or professional service setting with sophisticated, highly trained business professionals as well as support staff
- Continuous improvement and/or process improvement experience, updating key processes as well as operating them
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience identifying solutions and resolving conflicting stakeholder expectations where differing viewpoints are held, escalating where needed
- Experience to manage global /cross regional business/stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel on occasion as needed (20%-30%)
Job Post Date: 04/16/19