|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
The purpose of this position is to provide technical knowledge, operations experience, and management skills at a first line supervisory level in the daily direction and efficient performance of activities/functions on a night shift basis to attain short- and long-term facility objectives.
This position will supervise all people and processes on our third shift (10:30pm-7am) Seasonal 4/10 schedule.
50% - Supervise, develop and coach a production team of 10 employees
20% - Plan Production, make adjustments, work with external co-workers to manage sales and logistics issues
20% - Ensure all quality and production goals are being met
10% - Lead Continuous improvement activities
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
• High School Diploma or GED with minimum 2 years of supervisor experience
• Excellent Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Able to work a rotating shift Including Weekends and Holidays
• Able and willing to work in an outdoor environment with exposure to grain dust
• Able to ascend and descend stairs, ladders, etc., to work in elevated areas of the plant, and must be able to work in confined spaces
• Able to develop and manage good working relationships with internal departments (maintenance, logistics, contractors, suppliers, inspectors and customers)
• Able to develop staff accountability.
• 2+ years' experience in applying policies and procedures in the areas of safety, environmental, health and food safety
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Able to speak candidly and provide constructive feedback
• Able to make independent decisions
• 2+ years' experience coaching others for high performance and high engagement; motivate, inspire, and engage others to excel and work towards the vision in a teamwork environment
• Able to manage priorities with minimal supervision; sees what needs to be done, assesses degree of urgency and importance, and takes appropriate action
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION