|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
This role provides administrative support to Cargill's North America Accounting & Finance leadership and team and represents these leaders and team to the broader Cargill organization. Responsibilities of this role include handling confidential material, daily workflow including email, calendaring, travel arrangements, expense reports, meetings and facility needs. This role assists with the project management and communication needs of the team. The person in this position must be highly organized, flexible, a self-starter with strong initiative, ability to be proactive, strong follow through skills, passion and ability to improve processes and apply new technologies. This person will add value as a member of the team through strong administrative, organizational, technical and communication skills.
50% Perform daily administrative and workflow activities
• Manage email and calendars for the North America Accounting & Finance leadership team members.
• Arrange travel including flights, hotel, transportation, visas and other travel needs for the North America Accounting & Finance team with insights on the cost of potential options.
• Complete expense reports and manage corporate card charges for leadership.
• Coordinate and schedule events, trainings, and meetings, including room and food reservations and communicating to meeting attendees.
• Assist with recognition and engagement activities.
• Serve as safety champion to track performance and communicate messages and training.
• Manage facility and IT needs, including purchasing supplies and computer hardware or software and overseeing the mobile device policy and application for the team.
• Collaborate with other administrative assistants.
30% Assist with team communication
• Understand the team's communication plans and ensure that actions are taken according to the plan.
• Draft communications and facilitate reviews.
• Prepare presentations and templates used in communications.
• Coordinate town hall meetings, including the scheduling, communications, presenters, and IT, facility and media services needs.
20% Provide project management
• Prepare leadership and team meeting agendas.
• Capture meeting minutes and actions and distribute them to attendees.
• Maintain a list of actions, periodically following up on status and communicating open items.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Experience in drafting communications and presentations for senior leadership.
• Working experience with MS Office- specifically strong in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong knowledge and effective use of web-based tools - Skype, Webex, Blue Jeans, etc.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years of senior level administrative experience, supporting senior leadership - corporate or business leadership preferred.
• Active participation in professional organizations for Executive Assistants.
• Experience in coordinating large team events and meetings.
• Experience in project management activities, include meeting minutes and action management.
Success Factors / Abilities
• Effective time management and ability to adjust work hours as needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to manage frequent calendar, schedule, and travel changes with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism.
• Ability to remain calm during times of stress.
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues.
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Desire for continuous process improvement and demonstrated change agility.
• Ability to work independently but also a strong team player, willing to help out when and where needed.
• Demonstrated track record of providing pro-active solutions.
• Passion to understand, stay updated and introduce new technologies.