BigIron is committed to continually improving with a state of the art online platform, global marketing and BigIron Independent Sales Representatives across the nation. From this commitment, we have grown to become the largest unreserved online auction serving rural America, selling tens of thousands of items through weekly unreserved auctions to registered bidders representing a global marketplace.
- Rural Connections. With straightforward, efficient buying and selling, we are seamlessly connecting buyers and sellers from all across rural America and beyond.
- Respected Values. With our honest, safe and reliable auctions, you can be confident in your decision to buy or sell with BigIron.
- Real Deals. With our unreserved auctions, at the drop of the hammer everything sells to the highest bidder.
Maintain, increase and develop company awareness and sales of online auction services in a defined district. Provide leadership and adequate communication to develop the sales representatives within the assigned district. This position is working from your home office with travel throughout your assigned districts.
- Pursue continued Big Iron consignment sales growth and customer expansion within the assigned sales territory;
- Develop, recommend, plan and implement systems, procedures and practices to successfully move each sales transaction to more profitability;
- Coach Independent Sales Representatives within their local communities to develop relationships and promote BigIron through farmers gate calls and community engagement;
- Establish and evaluate personal sales goals to ensure continued successful development within the District Sales Force with proper utilization of human resources, materials and time;
- Ensure timely reporting of all expenses and financial data as specified by company verbal and written policy;
- Develop and conduct Economy of Management practices and internal control procedures to ensure you operate in the most cost effective manner while providing accurate, documented and timely sales services;
- Develop, plan, and implement quality control procedures for all listings, advertising or promotional products and correspondence within your district.
- Produce timely and qualified sales listings and review and ensure quality listings by Independent Sales Representatives in your area.
- Actively participate in Independent Sales Representative recruitment efforts in your area
- Participate in BigIron's continuing education efforts to ensure you are up to date with Company and industry policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; or five plus years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination and experience
- Must have knowledge of equipment sales in agricultural, construction or transportation and possesses leadership qualities
- Computer proficiency required