At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where 'Health for all Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Staff Digital Specialist
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, xxx, are to:
- Lead cross-functional teams to scope, design and launch IT solutions supporting the strategic direction of the business across all Veg R&D product pipelines and world regions;
- Primarily focus on trialing, nursery and/or lab workflows;
- Drive project management of business workflow design, launch, adoption, maintenance, and retirement of all Vegetable R&D digital platforms;
- Develop additional operational IT business workflows with stakeholders for advanced data platforms and analytical methods;
- Work closely with business and IT partners to ensure timely delivery of end-to-end IT systems within budget;
- Manage IT projects, prioritizing backlogs and driving the execution of deliverables that support program goals;
- Serve as primary contact between IT and business users and enhance business awareness of IT project deliverables by developing communication plans and project updates;
- Acquire a deep understanding of end-to-end business processes and strategic imperatives;
- Identify growth opportunities for additional advanced data analyses, digital systems and platform enablement;
- Demonstrated ability to engage both end users and business leads across functions then clearly represent and communicate the needs of the functions;
- Define and track project success metrics to ensure delivery of anticipated business capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to think and perform independently, problem-solve and prioritize high-value work related to APD objectives
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated R&D domain knowledge in lab and field experiment management;
- Applied knowledge of experimental design, breeding methods, including a strong background in statistics;
- Thorough understanding of IT product pipelines;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management;
- Demonstrated matrix project leadership and proven ability to grow relationships with key partners;
- Excellent written and oral communication; complete proficiency in English with ability to coordinate and clearly communicate information between technical IT teams, scientists and business stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and influencing skills, problem solving which drive digital business solutions effectively with international and interdisciplinary teams;
- Demonstrated project leadership and influence skills that develop trusting partnerships with cross-functional teams, leading to lasting digital change.
- PhD or Master’s degree
- 3-8 years’ experience in Data, Decision Science, Agriculture, Biological Science or related field
Employees can expect to be paid a salary between $ to Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
|Bayer is an E-Verify Employer. || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Chesterfield|Residence Based || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||801019 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |