At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where 'Health for all Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Product Supply Bus Analyst Intern
To support the Finance Product Supply team with Business Analysis monitoring market size and market share for Bayer and key competitors along with monthly estimates of competitor cost.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Analyze export data from China and India and import reports to provide insights about supply and demand and assist management with updating reports and identifying opportunities
- Analyze market research report of competitor capacity, utilization and detailed cost and update our annual assessment and reporting. This is a robust analysis by competitor of the largest 10 PRC producers of glyphosate including each raw material, rates, VAT, utilities, labor, environmental costs and other overhead expenses
- Update the weighted average cost of the PRC glyphosate producers in our internal cost model with the findings of the annual market research
- Update our regional glyphosate and dicamba supply models that analyze total supply from exporters, our global supply business and our branded business for Bayer and our key competitors to estimate market size, market share and ending inventory by company
- Coordinate and align with our regional glyphosate commercial product managers regarding market size, market share and price premiums versus the competition
- Analyze market research reports of chemistry use by crop including application rates and timing to track market size and share of key active ingredients and understand the trend in demand
- Review the work of our consultants who host our dashboards to ensure that our data is accurate and participate in the quality checks of the related ongoing development
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in the following relevant majors: Accounting, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Computer Science, Data Analytics or business-related field of study
- Independent worker with a passion to grow and develop
- Interest in Finance as a potential career of choice
- Knowledge of general Finance processes and procedures
- Project Management experience a plus
This is a remote position.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
|Bayer is an E-Verify Employer. || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Residence Based || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||798606 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |